嘘だよ、ダコタ・ローズ!!| It's a lie, Dakota Rose!

Everyone in Asia has realized your lies. Multiple blogs have photos of you back into your scene days. Did you know that Japan played along with your lies? No one will be surprised if no one calls you back to Japan to model now. You are not sick, you just don't have enough bookings like you did in the beginning. Why Dakota? Why did you have to lie?

You've insulted Korea! You've made fun of all Asians. Yet, you think that no one would have seen this? Once you put it on the Internet, it's out there forever. I thought you and your family would have learned this by now?

Anyway, I'm just saying. Dakota may not be going back to Japan. Her "modelling" company, Bravo Models, sent her home probably because they don't want to waste their money housing a model who isn't getting as many jobs as she used to. Or would have if she didn't Photoshop so much. . .that's just my guess.

Well. . .I know this is a late post, I had meant to upload this days ago, but I didn't have the time.
Her "modelling" page is up:

DakotaRose.com
 ~ edit 14/6/13: this site has been taken down.

Anyway, no one gets why she linked herself to IMG Models when she isn't even signed to them. I'm guessing so she can make herself look like a legit model. Also, what's with her Promotional Ad from Japan Vogue doing? It's a bit of an eyesore if you ask me. . .that's her only bit of high fashion modelling.

Her modelling could be a whole lot better. I don't know how she walked in TGC in Nagoya 2012, but I'm sure it's as bad as the walking at ViVi Night in Osaka. . .SakuraPanda had more charisma and enthusiasm than she did.


0 comments: