KotaKoti / Dakota Rose / ダコタ・ローズ Update

Okay, for those of you who don't follow:

@dakotakoti
Dakotakoti
Kotakoti's Blog


Kota is in Korea for business. I don't know. . .does she know Korean? I wonder. . .

Yeah, well. I kind of blanked. Well, a lot of people are probably only here for Kota, I understand, really, I do. So, I'll blog about her, and what she's doing.

Recently on Twitter she got the Verified Account symbol (so did her sister). When you think about it, her sister doesn't really need the Verified symbol does she? Can you even remember her name? Wait, do you even know who she is?

That's what I thought. But, who am I to complain? I am taking risks here going against Kota and the Ostrenga's.

Anyway. She also did a hair video too.

I would embed it, but she disabled it by request :) So! Here's the link:



Noticed she cursed in this video?

The way she said "Japan" was strange. At first I thought she said "Yuhpan".

Her clothes were cute, of course. They're obviously from either Taobao or Japan. The ones that don't fit her right look as though they are indeed from Taobao. Other than that, the video was really boring. She looked dumb posing though, in my opinion.

0 comments: